We ask all of our clients and potential clients one important question when we meet: What do YOU want? There are too many IT companies out there who are “one size fits all” shoebox companies – they come in, force the same old services down your throat, and don’t take the time to find out what actually fits your needs. That’s not only disrespectful: it wastes your time and your money.
The GenX philosophy is to focus on your needs first, but that’s easier said than done, isn’t it? It’s great to SAY that we’re here for you, but without a game plan for actually producing results that show it to be true, it means nothing.
That’s why we have an IT Policy that we follow with all of our clients. It’s not about giving the same services to everyone, but the same CONSIDERATION. Are you tired of cookie-cutter IT service? We are too. Call us today at (844) 436-9832 to talk about what’s right for YOUR needs.
Our IT Policy is what keeps us on track every day. It would be easy to fall into the trap that so many other IT companies have: just doling out the bare minimum to make the most money and leave it at that. We want to be better than that, and that’s why we make sure that everyone on our team sticks to these important philosophies:
- Be Available: We don’t rely on a typical 8-hour day when we’re providing information technology services for our clients. We’re available at any time – if you have IT troubles at 10pm, go ahead and email or call us. We’ll do our best to get back to you right away. We can’t guarantee a time, but we can guarantee that we’re paying attention and it will be as quick as we’re able.
- Focus on Results: We do what it takes to get the result that YOU’RE looking for. We’re never here to say, “This is good enough.” When you’re looking for a solution to an IT issue or a service to meet one of your needs, you want someone who is going to take your needs seriously and not rest until you get what you’re looking for. That’s what we do.
- Present Options: When we receive a request for a solution, we’ll present multiple methods to achieve the goal. Everything varies in degrees of ease-of-use, budget, scalability, and other factors. This way, you can make an informed decision that’s suitable not just for your needs today, but for the future as well.
- Vendor Agnostic: We’re not here to sell you a specific product from a specific vendor just so we can make a buck or two. We offer technology based on YOUR needs, not our own. There are products that we’ve vetted which have proven to work, but if they’re not the right fit for your business, we’ll make sure to find the ones that are. It’s not about the make or model; it’s about the result.
- Never Settle: We don’t just install products and walk away until something goes wrong. We take the time to look at your business and your environment and regularly tune your systems to keep them focused on what you need. We make our recommendations based on “what fits,” and not just on, “what works.”
- Proactivity is Cheaper Than Reactivity: Above all else, we want to make sure that you don’t waste your money or your time. IT problems are a drain on both, and downtime is the mind killer when it comes to productivity. We set up proactive solutions, including 24/7 remote monitoring, pre-emptive solutions for problems we’ve seen before, and the right backup and security systems, so you don’t have to pay through the nose to struggle to recover AFTER a problem has already happened.
- Check In Regularly: Too many companies just come in, sell a product or two, and then walk away. You never hear from them again until you’re calling because there’s a problem. We make it a point to stay in touch with you ourselves, even if it’s just for a 5-10 minute conversation every now and then, so we can make sure everything’s working well and talk about what else we can do to help out.
- Focus on Your Future: It’s all well and good to give you services to fix problems you’ve had before, but once that’s done, what’s next? EVERYTHING. We want to stick with you for the long haul and focus on your future, finding the right IT solutions that are going to help you accomplish your long-term goals and grow your business. After all, when you succeed, we’ll succeed too. Let’s do it together.
What are YOU looking for from an IT Support Company? Do you just want a quick fix for a broken computer, or do you want a partner who sticks by your side and makes your goals their own? We think it’s obvious what the better choice is.
Call GenX today at (844) 436-9832 to set up a free, no-obligation review of all your business systems. We’ll show you what’s working for you, what isn’t, and how we can make it better.