Do You Need Advice on Your IT Investments? What About a Plan for the Future of Your Business? Try GenX’s IT Consulting Service!
It’s not enough to simply get shiny new toys when it comes to information technology. Some IT companies love to push the newest models and designs at their clients, without ever thinking of whether or not they make any sense for their clients’ businesses. Do you actually need those products, or will they just be a waste of your time and money?
Instead, ask yourself: Do you have a plan for the future of your IT? Are you making the right investments now so you’ll get a good return down the road? Ready for the most reliable IT consulting NYC offers? Have you made the right purchases that actually meet your needs and keep your employees productive?
If you’re not sure about the answers to those questions, GenX can help. We’re about more than just fixing broken computers and selling IT products. We want to sit down with you, find out what you’re all about, and work with you to make an IT strategy that makes sense for your needs. Are you looking for a PARTNER when it comes to your IT? Then give us a call today at (844) 436-9832 so we can talk about YOUR needs and how we can help.
Our IT Consulting and virtual Chief Information Officer (what a mouthful!) service is about giving you the benefit of our team’s collective experience. That’s not just IT expertise, but also business acumen. Our solutions are focused on business needs first, so we’re masters of adapting IT strategies for the unique needs and challenges of our different clients. How we get there boils down to a simple strategy:
- Learn About Your Business & Technology:
- We listen before we do anything else. We want you to tell us about your business: what your goals are (both short-term and long-term), and what you want your technology to do for you.
- Then we ask the right questions to find out more. We talk with you and your key employees to find out what you already use your IT for. We want to first find out not the nitty-gritty details, but the overall FEEL of your systems – are things doing what you want them to? Where are you frustrated? What works and, most important, what doesn’t work?
- Then we can go around and take a look at your systems. We make a complete analysis of all your systems, figure out how everything is used, and begin to learn what can be done to make things work better.
- Prepare for Challenges:
Once we have an idea of where your business currently is, we need to establish what will be the challenges in improving. This comes down to three things:
- Time – We need a realistic schedule for how things can be fixed, and to set priorities so the most important issues are dealt with first.
- Ability – We want to make sure we provide systems that make sense for you and your employees. There might need to be some training involved to ensure you get the most out of the technology that will work best for your needs.
- Budget – New systems, repairs, and upgrades all cost money. We’ll work with you to create an appropriate and realistic budget for your IT needs, so we can work on improvements without breaking the bank.
- Make a Plan:
The assessment and challenges come together in a plan that we actually write down so we can take a look at the whole thing. We lay it all out in simple, easy-to-understand English with no technobabble, and make sure that everyone is on board with all of the steps.
- Follow the Plan:
After that, we actually start moving with the plan step by step. We’ll stick by you and make sure that we keep up with the schedules and stay in budget, and that the improvements come along as planned.
- Change the Plan:
It’s important to remember that times will change. Your needs today won’t be the same as three years from now. Technology won’t be the same then either. Having a plan is important, but it needs to be flexible. We’ll revisit the strategy periodically to make changes as necessary, and we’ll always stay focused on the future.
What is it that YOU’RE looking for from your IT? We’re here to do more than just provide products and services – we want to be your partner in IT and advise you on the future of your business. Call GenX today at (844) 436-9832 to set up a free, no-obligation review of all your business systems. We’ll show you what’s working for you, what isn’t, and how we can make it better.